The electro-magnetic Van Allen belt is one evidence.

The electro-magnetic Van Allen belt is one evidence.

I have literally no idea what you mean when you say «creates electro-magnetism», because you have not defined the term. Rotation of electrons around the nucleus creates electro-magnetism, just as rotation of generator creates electricity , just as earth, a magnet, rotation creates undetectable electro-gravitational field. Lightning is another, etc. (By the way I’m not a moderator)You haven’t answered my question.

How do you guarantee that the reply will come instantaneously once the light is detected? How could you even be sure the delay was systematic? And what would it actually prove (the answer is nothing)? referring to suggested NASA test.Response: Quoted: ?Cassini uses the DSN’s 34 meter (112 feet) and the 70 meter (230 feet) diameter antennas at each site, with emphasis on the Madrid and Goldstone sites after the orbiter at Saturn. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Moderator: Irrelevant Response: That Earth is a magnet is irrelevant?

Yes. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 BUT HAS SCIENCE BEEN ABLE TO DISCOVER MAGNETIC MONOPLE? No. Magnetic monopole does not exist. I’m not telling you that you’re wrong, necessarily, because I have very little idea what you’re trying to say (other than that the four forces are unified, which is a claim which should very much be supported).

It can alter their wavelengthor diection, but not their speed. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Moderator: The Earth is made of the same stuff as the Earth? Well, no shit. Is not the field made magnetic that electricity can be generated on rotation.

Yes, because electrons are charged and so follow Faraday’s Law when they interact with magnetic fields. The electro-magnetic Van Allen belt is one evidence. Jsaldea12 11/29/10 You don’t need to do that.

Originally Posted by jsaldea12 it could be that stronger gravitational field of Saturn can affect the constant speed of light Nope. They can’t. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Moderator wrote: ?What do you mean by electromagnetism?

How do you know that the rotation causes this (citation needed)??Response: that is already known . The date is automatically printed at the top each post. Cassini is a hi-tech pre-programmed computerized probe that can be directed from earth to perform many versatile operations, including performing such suggested beam experiment. It is simple as that.All attempt to discover it will fail because magnetism is unbreakably, indivisibly, inseparably, come in equal positive and negative, reiterating equal positive and negative property. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 or it might also show just how gravitational fields of DIFFERENT BODIES in outer space, like Saturn, can affect the speed of light.

Rotation, again, creates active electro-magnetism. Irrelevant. To claim that gravity is electromagnetic simply because there are cases where objects display both properties is an ad hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Originally Posted by jsaldea12 A magnet has magnetic field that extends outward, that a nail put 2 inches away but in contact with such magnetic field, is sucked. What do you mean by electro-magnetism? You have yet to explain. Einstein who indirectly, originated black hole, when he said something like this: ?a portion in outer space whose gravitational force is so strong that not even light canescape?.

Both constant of light and ?A region in outer space with strong gravitational force that even ligh cannot escape?both came from Dr. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Moderator: This doesn’t actually mean anything? Response: It is hard to understand. That magnetic field has inherit that unbreakable, etc. property of positive and negative.

Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Reiterating, this suggested beam experiment to NASA is another experiment, a new experiment (from deeper outer space, space curvature is immaterial) that would confirm the constant speed of light You couldn’t use this method to measure the speed of light, for the reasons I have mentioned twice already. This means the spacecraft doesn’t receive commands until 70-90 minutes after they’re sent, with the same delay on the ground?. Irrelevant. What they can affect, is the percieved distance bewteen two points, but from the distance traveled and the time taken, you will always calculate the light as moving at c (unless, of course, it passes through gas or other material en-route).

Yes indeed. Data rates for transmitting data to Earth vary from about 40 bits per second — roughly equivalent to the rate of information conveyed in a normal spoken conversation — to about 170,000 bits per second — equivalent to one-eighth the rate of information played from a music CD. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 That magnetic field has inherit that unbreakable, etc. property of positive and negative.

Rotation, again, creates active electro-magnetism. I don?t want to come into argument, all I know is that it took me quite some five years to realize what this positive and negative property that is present in all matters and in anything in this universe, it is in us, human beings that can only explain the nature of gravitational field. Gravitational strength is independent from magnetic fields.

The way gravity affects light, is that it bends the space it has to move through, diverting its path or by causing red- or blue shifting. Citation needed. It is simple as that.Jsaldea1211/29/10 Yes, the Earth is made of charged particles (quarks, leptons etc. if you take it to the extreme). Response: What I mean by stuff is the inherent positive and negative property extends to the field.

A magnet has magnetic field that extends outward, that a nail put 2 inches away but in contact with such magnetic field, is sucked. But at his time, only three persons could understand Einstein, either..?Let us up and doing, with a heart for any fate, still achieving, still pursuing.? If Einstein were alive today, I don?t think he would advise us to stop thinking because of what he said is final, it is not.

Once the spacecraft reaches Saturn the lowest downlink data rate is roughly 14,000 bits per second.One factor that complicates matters somewhat is «light time.» Since electromagnetic radiation travels at a finite speed — about 300,000 kilometers (186,000 miles) per second — and Saturn is so far away, it takes a while for the spacecraft data to get to the ground and vice versa. Both constant of light and ?A region in outer space with strong gravitational force that even ligh cannot escape?both came from Dr. You said it, electro-magnetic photons of light ARE AFFECTED BY GRAVITY.

All attempt to discover it will fail because magnetism is unbreakably, indivisibly, inseparably, come in equal positive and negative, reiterating equal positive and negative property.. It is simple as that. I didn’t write any of the stuff you’re responding to and drowsy turtle is not a moderator.

Why should we simply take your word for it? Earth is a magnet, with positive and negative, north and south pole. The light will still travel at c; the variation would be in the observed distance traveled by the light (due to space-time curvature). However, I fail to see the relevance? Originally Posted by jsaldea12 A magnet has a magnetic field that a
nail an inch away is pulled. It wouldn’t work. The low rates are used primarily during cruise, where there’s not much science being conducted and we can’t point the HGA directly to Earth for temperature reasons. Einstein, himself, who said the dictum ? Light is simply constant? (after 10 years wherein the whole scientific community, at that time, was in quandary why light is the same in all directions), and it was also Dr.

Which is why I’m asking you to clarify your terminology. It is solely determined by mass. I was not aware that the Earth had an electric dipole. Just progressing concepts.Jsaldea12 The speed of light has already been demonstrated to something like 10 significant figures. Notnecessary.

Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Moderator wrote: ?The strong and weak forces are nothing to do with electric attraction/repulsion either. Clear evidence of this would be that the nucleus composed of individual positively charged protons is held together by the strong force, despite there being an electric repulsion?Response: About strong force, read portion of the other posted article: ?What is the unified field theory?, with due respect to the Nobel Laureate Physics 2004 for the discovery but no explanation. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Response: Permit me to say, that suggested experiment: sending a radio beam from earth to Cassini in Saturn to be automatically returned to earth in order to measure the speed of light How would you make it automatically return? How would you prevent there being a time delay while Cassini’s computer process the request?

How could you be certain that any delay would be systematic (the same everytime)?i.e. Contradictory? I don?t think so. After arrival at Saturn, the «light time» from Earth to Saturn is about 70 to 90 minutes. Einstein. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Magnetic monopole does not exist. Moving light?

Light moves in all direction and in case of Cassini, the beam from earth is specifically designed, directed toward Cassini, besides, motion of Cassini can be taken into consideration in the measurement. Yes, but photons don’t have any mass, so they can’t be slowed down by gravity. It is already predicted, observed and proven that photons are affected by gravity, exactly as they are predicted to as particles with mass. You said it, electro-magnetic photons of light ARE AFFECTED BY GRAVITY.

Also, evidence required with regards to «rotation creating electro-magnetism». Irrelevant trivia. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 All attempt to discover it will fail because magnetism is unbreakably, indivisibly, inseparably, come in equal positive and negative, reiterating equal positive and negative property..

Originally Posted by jsaldea12 The purpose of this simple experiment could FURTHER PROVE THAT THE SPEED OF LIGHT IS CONSTANT 186,000 miles/sec. Originally Posted by jsaldea12 You said it, electro-magnetic photons of light ARE AFFECTED BY GRAVITY. For increased performance, more than one antenna can be used simultaneously in an «array» to increase the strength of the received signal. This just hand waving.

Where does it come from? Positive and negative property is, too, indestructible, indivisible, inseparable, comes in equal pair, that no matter what science can do it can never separate positive from negative, no such thing as monopole.. Reiterating, this suggested beam experiment to NASA is another experiment, a new experiment (from deeper outer space, space curvature is immaterial) that would confirm the constant speed of light, or it might also show just how gravitational fields of DIFFERENT BODIES in outer space, like Saturn, can affect the speed of light. Einstein.Magnetic monopole does not exist.

Originally Posted by jsaldea12 because of unquestionable strong ELECTRO-MAGNETIC GRAVITATIONAL FORCE Except that this wouldn’t in any way link gravitation to electromagnetism. It would be like claiming that blue is the same as yellow, because there are green things. Sources? Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Rotation, again, creates active electro-magnetism.

Is this relevant? If so, why? Originally Posted by jsaldea12 Moderator: No, because it’s pointless and it wouldn’t work. It is still intriguing why, with due respect, to NASA, such experiment has not been attempted or if attempted, it would be to our benefit. The ‘failure’ of the accepted theory does not support your theory.

All the fundamental four forces, -re strong force, weak force, electro-magnetism, gravity, are made of this.The suggested beam experiment to NASA in deeper space, Saturn, (with different gravitational force field), could clarify light in relation to gravitation because it was Dr. Earth is a magnet, with positive and negative, north and south pole. Earth is a magnet, with positive and negative, north and south pole.

I asked what you mean by electro-magnetism, and you gave me unsupported examples of how it is created.

Share this post

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *